Monday, May 16, 2016

Love and Romeo

I can not stand how Romeo gets all caught up in this stupid thing called love. He practically tortures him self with it. All this big talk about Rosaline, it gets really annoying. I know I'm supposed to be his best friend and everything but come on man, love and him do not mix. I tell him, "if love be rough with you, be rough with love" (I.IV.28), but he would never do such a thing to someone he "truly" loves. I don't understand why he's so curious about love. Love is sickening, it ruins friendships, families, me, everything. It will not bring peace to either families. I've never been in love, and I don't ever want to be. Love is a joke and Romeo does not understand that. It will make you go crazy and it will turn you into a person you never thought you would be.



 











1 comment: