Tonight is the Capulets Party. Technically, Romeo and the others are not supposed to be going, but I thought this party would get Romeo out of his depressed and lovey dovey stage. We all needed a night off. I do understand that we should not be attending because of obvious reasons, but Romeo and the boys really need to get over all of this rivalry stuff. I'm not part of the Capulet or Montague family, so I can't say I know how hard it is to avoid each other but I do know that eventually they need to get over all of this stupid nonsense and find peace. Friday, May 20, 2016
Somwhere We Shouldn't Be
Tonight is the Capulets Party. Technically, Romeo and the others are not supposed to be going, but I thought this party would get Romeo out of his depressed and lovey dovey stage. We all needed a night off. I do understand that we should not be attending because of obvious reasons, but Romeo and the boys really need to get over all of this rivalry stuff. I'm not part of the Capulet or Montague family, so I can't say I know how hard it is to avoid each other but I do know that eventually they need to get over all of this stupid nonsense and find peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment