Dreams
All dreams are lies. It's just your brain fantasizing what could happen. They make you believe in things that could have been but never was. Romeo has these dreams where he marries Rosaline, but we all know he will never be truly in love with her. Everyone he ever gets close to gets hurt or dies. Romeo always says "I dreamt a dream to-night" and I always tell him "dreams often lie" (I.IV.52-56). I'm Mercutio, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to love at first sight and dreams. There Is a very big difference between bad dreams and good dreams. Good is fantasizing happily ever after with someone you've known for a lifetime. Bad is fantasizing doom and destruction from the one person you never dare to stay in a room with.
Love the detail as much as I love you :* you made this very realistic. well done im proud
ReplyDelete