Sunday, May 22, 2016

Tybalt's on our Turf

The Capulets just came by, they were looking for Romeo. I told them I had no idea where he was, he always vanishes at unexpected times. He's probably off being depressed or falling in love with some other girl. Tybalt then butted in while I was talking to my self and said "yeah my cousin" . You guys should have seen my face. I'm no Montague or Capulet, but Romeo just made a big mistake. Oh , when I see Romeo I am going to knock some sense into him. What was he thinking, trying to get with the Capulets Daughter, is he out of his mind. Ten minutes later, there's Romeo strolling In like he did nothing wrong. "Romeo, Get over here and don't say a word" I said with steam coming out of my ears. He screamed back "What the heck are the Capulet bro's doing here", I laughed and smiled and said " Only you would no" .  Romeo need's to understand that Tybalt is not someone you should mess with. He never listens to anything his cousin's or I have to say.
 

6 comments: